December 1, 2008




http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (December 1, 2008)...

Outside my window... A fresh blanket of snow is on the ground that's rapidly turning brown from the salting/sanding trucks.

I am thinking... about a question my friend asked me regarding whether or not I see myself as a "simple woman". The answer is, of course, not even close. Perhaps I should start The Unusual Weirdo's Daybook??

I am STILL thankful for... my health and everything I have.

From the kitchen... the dishes are going to start crawling out of the dishwasher themselves if I don't put them away soon.

I am wearing... black pants, forrest green turtleneck, Harley-Davidson shoes.

I am creating... a gift for someone. :o)

I am going... to the theatre after work to check in on things.

I am reading... nope.... no time to read right now.

I am hoping... to slow my mind's time down for the next month and just enjoy things.

I am hearing... nothing. It's silent. Wow.

Around the house... I have Christmas presents laying around waiting to be wrapped!

One of my favorite things... the holiday season. I wish it would linger on....

A few plans for the rest of the week: I haven't gotten that far yet.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
I took some really bad quality pictures of my friend's Christmas tree lights last night. They're pretty. So... yeah. Here they are.





No comments: