December 15, 2008

SWD #10

FOR TODAY (December 15, 2008)...

Outside my window... It's -6 degrees with a windchill of -32. The sun dogs are HUGE and gorgeous.

I am thinking... about what a busy weekend it was with four shows and a Christmas program. Wow.

I am thankful for... the talents God has given me, and the ability to use them.

From the kitchen... let me put it this way.... I haven't been home in the evenings since last Monday. I'll just leave it at that.

I am wearing... black turtleneck sweater, tan pants, black shoes..... and BRIGHT red and silver jingle bell earrings.

I am creating... thoughts and lists to finishing my Christmas shopping.

I am going... to attempt to clean my house before my mother gets here on Friday.

I am reading... welllllll..... I actually moved a book from the shelf to the night stand. I read the title now and then when I have a minute.

I am hoping... to not run out of money before I finish shopping.

I am hearing... the heater running.

Around the house... I thought something was wrong with the PS2 memory card because it wouldn't save my Katamari game. Turns out I was just dumb (surprise, gasp, faint). My brother helped me learn the PROPER way to save a game and all is well. Now I don't have to keep starting over.

One of my favorite things... hearing lots and lots of people singing together. Last night I heard them singing Christmas carols. It was fab.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Christmas shopping.
Brush-up rehearsal.
Mom arrives.
Three more performances.
Crash and burn.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... what is it with cats and Sorry!? The grey cat is Allige. The orange cat is my friend's cat, Reilly. They both INSIST on being in the middle of everything. Weirdos.


2 comments:

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook entry. Love the pic of the orange cat. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Haha, funny photos. Cute. :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I don't agree with valentines day either. Do you know what kinds of stuff they all did with EACH OTHER on that day (sorry history and Bibe-geek here )????? Eeewwwwww.... no thank you, and just another pagan festival that the Catholic Church usurped to divert people's attention. That's not how Jesus worked. I don't agree with it. I'd encourage you to go read the comments on the post after yours. Very good discussion from both sides.

Blessings!