December 8, 2008

SWD #9


http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (December 8, 2008)...

Outside my window... It's 19 degrees and the clouds are preparing to dump a few inches of snow on us..... so they say. Well, the weather people say, that is, not the clouds. Clouds can't talk, you know. Or maybe they can talk and we just don't know their language. I don't speak cloud.

I am thinking... about what clouds might talk about. "Hey Whitey, did you see that dragon shape Bob made yesterday? He really has a gift for shapes. My specialty is hail."..............................

I am thankful for... everything.

From the kitchen... the dishes actually did start crawling out of the dishwasher. I had to call in the kitchen gnomes to assist.

I am wearing... navy blue pants, navy blue turtleneck, black sweater, black shoes. And yes, I CAN wear blue and black together if I want to!

I am creating... um.....chaos?

I am going... to be very frugal with time and money this week.

I am reading... schedules of the coming weeks' rehearsals and shows.

I am hoping... to keep track of everything, and not lose the joy of the season.

I am hearing... two people talking in the background. Bing Crosby singing Christmas songs. Sing it, Bing!

Around the house... let's see..... my cat still remembers me, even though I don't spend much time there right now.

One of my favorite things... Christmas trees. I LOVE Christmas trees.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Rehearsal.
Rehearsal.
Rehearsal.
Rehearsal.
Church.
Concert.
Meeting.
Party.
Performance.
Performance.
Performance.
Performance.
Performance.
Oh yeah.... and maybe a light snack.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...It's not a picture, but it's a Garfield comic strip that made me laugh. (Copyright Jim Davis)

No comments: