December 5, 2008

Useless Trivia....

If anyone can answer all of these questions about me correctly, I'll take them out for a lovely frothy beverage! I'll give you a hint..... you can cheat on some of these by looking at a previous post.

1. What's my favourite colour?
2. What are the two foods I absolutely cannot handle eating?
3. Name three words I don't like.
4. Name three words I DO like.
5. What's the first thing I do when I buy a new pair of shoes?
6. What's my cat's name?
7. Who was my best friend in high school?
8. Where does my mom live?
9. How many piercings and tattoos do I have?
10. Where did I go to college?
11. How many instruments do I play?
12. Name one of my favourite sayings.
13. How many siblings do I have?
14. What colour are my eyes?
15. Name three of my favourite smells.
16. What is my official title at work?
17. What kind of band do I play with?
18. To where have I always wanted to travel?
19. What are two of my biggest pet peeves?
20. What really hurts me?
21. How long have I lived in MN?
22. Name three jobs I've had in my life.
23. Do I like sweet or salty better?
24. Am I religious?
25. What kind of dancing do I just LOVE?
26. What makes me reeeeeeeeally happy?
27. How is my living room decorated?
28. Do I like sports?
29. If I were going to own a dog, what kind would I get?
30. One of my life's philosphies is......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Black
2. Cottage Cheese and Liver?
3. Purse, bless, special
4. Botay, Cat, Mom
5. Walk on a hard floor to see how they sound.
6. Alige
7. John
8. Sandusky Ohio
9. 9 piercings and 3 tatoos
10. NMSU Las Cruces
11. 7
12. Botay
13. 1
14. Hazel
15. Cinnamon, Pine, Rain
16. Office Administrator
17. Praise and Worship
18. London
19. People being mean to others, drivers cutting you off.
20. Seeing people suffer.
21. 16 years
22. Newspaper carrier, Special Needs caregiver, Computer office manager.
23. Salty
24. Absolutely
25. Tap
26. Good conversations and quality time with Mom
27. Cabiny Black Bears
28. Some
29. Wrinkled one, can't think of the name.
30. I don't know.

Anonymous said...

Tammy says:
1. Black
2. raspberries, apples & cinnamon
3. fathom, purse, special anointing, Father God, cancer
4. topiary, SALE!!, duck
5. check out the shoe noise on a hard floor
6. Allige
7. Stacey
8. Sandusky OH
9. 7 peircings, 3 tattoos
10. Las Cruses NM
11. 5 - piano, drums, guitar, harmonica, sax...oh and the egg, tamborine, rain sticks, and that harp thingy that sit in your lap or on the table and you play it with a thing that looks like a guitar pic...
12. "I have 2 different feet, I can wear 2 different shoes", "If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always gotten."
13. 2 brothers, 1 sister
14. green mostly - officially hazel
15. pine trees, Bath and Body Works spice candle, tarter sauce, money, double bubble bubble gum
16. Office adminstrator
17. Worship Band made up of kids between 9 and 14 years old
18. London / England
19. Being late, stupid drivers, whining
20. Seeing people suffer
21. Since the of July 1994
22. Kindergarten teacher, Girl Scout counselor, waitress, care giver at Hiawatha, job coach, Insty Prints person, writer for person who couldn't write, secretary, Computer Office Manager, Office Administrator, and your all time favorite....paper carrier!
23. Salty
24. Religious? No. Christian? Yes
25. Worship Dance
26. People spending time talking with you.
27. Log cabin - lots of trees and bears and one very large cat
28. Swimming? Yes. Watching Olympic gymnastics? Yes. To watch in general? Not particularly unless it's Bronco football or you know someone who's playing. To play? You used to play girls fast pitch but now don't run at the opportunity to play sports...unless killer Sorry is considered a sport.
29. German Shepherd
30. Know WHY you do what you do (or believe). No "mindless obedience".