December 22, 2008

SWD #11

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (December 22, 2008)...

Outside my window... It's -13 degrees with a windchill of -35. The snow is beautiful and crunchy, and my hair froze solid when I went outside.

I am thinking... about how I really don't want to be working this week.

I am thankful for... the fact that my mother arrived safely for Christmas. I'm also thankful for the wonderful time we're having together.

From the kitchen... The only thing I've had from my kitchen in the last five days is a glass of milk.

I am wearing... navy turtleneck, black sweater, navy pants, black shoes.....

I am creating... bulletins bulletins bulletins bulletins bulletins. Oh yeah, and bulletins.

I am going... to remember to warm the truck up so I don't have to sit in it and shiver.

I am reading... a lot of emails. I'm behind. Shock. Gasp. Faint.

I am hoping... to make these next few days the best ever.

I am hearing... my bed calling me. Come hooooooome..... cooooooome hooooooooome.....

Around the house... since I haven't been around much, my cat is now requiring me to show my ID at the door so he can make sure it's me entering.

One of my favorite things... Kids. Kids are so amazing... they can do ANYTHING. While most of the time, we think we should be the ones teaching, often we should be watching them and learning!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Bulletins.
Bulletins.
More bulletins.
Some bulletins.
Larger bulletins.
Shopping.
Games.
Christmas fun.
Travel to Ohio.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... we had white out conditions the other day, and I, again being the rule-following driver that I am, snapped a shot of the road I was traveling on to remember what it looked like. THEN... while my mom and I were shopping, Mother Nature painted a GREAT picture on my windshield. Add some eyes, a nose and mouth and VOILA!

2 comments:

4ddintx said...

Happy bulletin production and
MERRY CHRISTMAS from our clan.
I agree with your comment about kids. Especially when I'm at my busiest it's an important point to remember.

Love, the Spitzers

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.