March 30, 2009

SWD #26

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (March 30, 2009)...

Outside my window... It's 36 degrees.... the sun is shining, and I am probably the only person in Minnesota who wishes it was still winter and snowing.

I am thinking... about trust. It is very important to me. I don't like it when someone doesn't trust me.

I am thankful for... the people who truly invest time in me.

From the kitchen... I wasn't home over the weekend, so I really have no idea what might or might not come from the kitchen.

I am wearing... purple shirt, black pants, messy hair.....*sigh*......

I am creating... Easter bulletins. There are so many.

I am hoping... to spend at least a LITTLE bit of time at home this week.

I am hearing... a very noisy bird outside, and my phone is chirping at me.

Around the house... I wouldn't know.... I haven't been there for the last few days.

One of my favourite things... uh................. raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens?

A few plans for the rest of the week:
My birthday is this week, so I think I might be spending some time doing stuff with a couple of friends. I dunno, really.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... I watched my friend's kids over the weekend, and this is their dog, Sully. He is a yellow lab, and the sweetest, funniest thing!! It's so cute to see such a large dog curled up in a little ball.

No comments: