March 16, 2009

SWD #24

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (March 16, 2009)...

Outside my window... it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too hot for March..... 63 right now. Stupid weather.

I am thinking... about my friend's journey to walk her grandfather to the gates of heaven, and what a privilege that was for her. Very, very hard, but beautiful nonetheless.

I am thankful for... people who are willing to help.

From the kitchen... I actually have a lot of options right now. Thank you, Walmart.

I am wearing... black shirt, black pants.

I am creating... a list of things I need to do before I go home and crash for the night.

I am hoping... to go to bed early. I am still recovering from a lock-in with the kids.

I am hearing... some guy is measuring carpet in the lobby, so I hear his tape measure. The back door is cracked open, so I also hear the leaves rustling.

Around the house... I have a TON of laundry to put away, and general cleaning to catch up on tonight.

One of my favourite things... my mom. I love her.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Let me sleep tonight, then I'll have a better idea.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... this was my treat this morning. After an all night lock-in on Friday, my body decided to tell me today that it's not happy with me for depriving it of sleep. Thank you, Starbucks, for getting me through the morning!


No comments: