March 23, 2009

SWD #25

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (March 23, 2009)...

Outside my window... it's been raining, but the dumb old sun came out.

I am thinking... about my poor little guitar.... he is cracked. Poor him.

I am thankful for... people who trust me.

From the kitchen... This morning I discovered that I accidentally left some eggshells in the drain on Saturday. Oy vei..... stiiiiiinky.

I am wearing... purple shirt, black pants, black and purple striped socks. Very matchy poo.

I am creating... a newsletter. And it's the hardest newsletter I've done in a long time. Writer's block or something... ?

I am hoping... to sleep the whole night through and NOT allow my mind to run away with thoughts that wake me up.

I am hearing... the wind is blowing outside and my cell phone is ringing to the tune of, "Get up offa that thing, and dance till you feel better!"

Around the house... Did I mention the eggshell smell??

One of my favourite things... my little nephew, Josiah. He's so amazing. I love him tons and tons.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Attending Kristin's play, Seth's birthday, watching a friend's kidlets over the weekend.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... this is my best friend from high school and me. Loooooong time ago. :o)

No comments: