October 24, 2008

TAG

TAG! Read mine, and if you're tagged, do your own and tag someone else!

10 years ago I was :
1- 10 years younger.
2- Working for a computer service and sales company.
3- Still living in the same state as my brother.
4- Playing piano and singing on a church praise team.
5- Sporting jet black hair. I miss that.

5 years ago I was:
1- Working at a Lutheran church. Still am.
2- Enjoying getting to know my best friend.
3- Decorating my house in lighthouses.
4- Teaching the kids at church.
5- Afraid to be who I really was.

5 things on my "to do" list :
1- Not lose my mind.
2- Call my dad.
3- Buy cat litter.
4- Drink some coffee.
5- Try to find people who care about what I have to say. :o)

5 snacks that I enjoy:
1- Frozen peas.
2- Whale crackers.
3- Pretty much any kind of raw vegetable.
4- Raw almonds.
5- A Mountain Dew icee.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1- Pay off my truck.
2- Buy a log cabin.
3- Kidnap my mom for a tour around the world.
4- Pay off my brother's mansion.
5- Maybe buy a Dr. Pepper.

5 places I have lived:
1- New Mexico.
2- Texas.
3- Colorado.
4- Minnesota.
5- There are no more.

5 jobs I have had:
1- Paper Girl.
2- Bumper Car and Ferris Wheel Operator.
3- Chiropractic Therapist.
4- Office Manager.
5- Paraprofessional.

5 words that describe me:
1- Creative.
2- Outcast.
3- Loyal.
4- Rescuer.
5- Freak.

I tag... well.... the only people that read this blog so far. Jen, Jacque, Amanda and Jocelyn.

5 comments:

auntjen said...

I did mine! :P That was a little out of my normal reach but it was fun!

http://dixonhomestead.com/auntjen/?p=120

Hope you are doing well...I have enjoyed your blog! I will try to comment more when I get on my puter :) HUGS

Jen

Yadah said...

Way to go! I haven't blogged in quite awhile. Although, my students are learning about blogs. = )

I'll put you on my blogroll that alerts me when you post a new one!

Jacque Dixon said...

Oh LORD.... I don't know if I can do it now...
[did you read my mega-About Me post I did on Wed??] People might think I am a little self-focused!! LOL
I will get to it after we publish the mag, ok?

I have articles coming out my ears!!!!!!!!!

Have you checked it out? http://growingingraceonline.com

*Sporting jet black hair... boy, those were the days. Mine was never jet black, but much darker and no grays! ahh... the days of no gray hair. I suppose I have earned them all though. I wouldn't trade the past ten years of gray hairs.

Blessings Michelle!
(((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

I'm following you now!

Anonymous said...

You lived in Denver the first 10 months of your life...MOM