October 17, 2008

SWD #2



FOR TODAY (October 17, 2008)...

Outside My Window... Misty drizzle and cool autumn air


I am thinking... that I have a lot on my plate right now.


I am thankful for... the opportunity to visit with a friend I haven't seen in 14 years.


From the kitchen... leftover fried rice. Yum.


I am wearing... a black, long-sleeved shirt and wide leg jeans.


I am creating... a mess, because I have no idea how these blog things work!


I am going... to paint stars on the wall.


I am reading... The Confessional, by J. L. Powers


I am hoping... to be able to remember everything I have to get done over the next few weeks.


I am hearing... the hum of the computer, my fingers typing and someone talking outside.


Around the house... the cat doth lay.


One of my favorite things... is autumn weather and colours.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Work on the SC room, laundry and sleep!


Here is picture thought I am sharing..
This picture makes me laugh so hard. I can just see how angry poor kitty is about being in the water! I would imagine my kitty would react the same way. I dunno... it just brings me joy.

3 comments:

Jacque Dixon said...

Loved reading about your day Michelle! I totally love the cat picture!! LOL!!

Welcome to blog world! It will be fun to get to know how you are and what you are up to!

blessings!
J
http://jacquedixon.com
http://growingingraceonline.com

SuperAngel said...

How neat that you got a blog! :) Will be sure to check back as you update! This will be fun! :)
It was neat reading about your day!
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

auntjen said...

YEAH....I"m sooooo excited you have your very own blog!!!!! WHOOOHOOO
I'm glad you are doing the SWD...gives me a look at your day!
I am just sad I didn't get the first comment...I have been out of blogland for a few days...:)
Love you girl,
Jen