October 20, 2008

SWD #3

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY (October 20, 2008)...

Outside My Window... the world is going by, and multi-coloured leaves are fluttering down.
I am thinking... about Christmas music. I LOVE Christmas music. Especially the old stuff... Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney, etc.
I am thankful for... the few family members I have left and sleep.
From the kitchen... a lovely bagel with garden veggie cream cheese and tomatoes.
I am wearing... a burnt red shirt, black pants and awesome chunky Sketcher shoes.
I am creating... a schedule to keep my week straight.
I am going... bonkers.
I am (still) reading... The Confessional, by J. L. Powers.
I am hoping... to go to bed on time tonight. Ha...... haha.... hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.
I am hearing... the volunteers recording the attendance and someone's keys jingling in the hallway. Oh... and now the phone is ringing.
Around the house... I haven't been there much lately, so it's almost hard to remember what it looks like. Messy, I think. If Allige would clean, it would help. Gawl.
One of my favorite things... is having long conversations with people. Forget the shallow stuff, I want to dig deep.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Meeting tonight, meeting tomorrow, practice on Wednesday, girls' night on Thursday, another practice on Friday, another practice on Saturday, another practice on Sunday. So basically, a lot of practice.

Here is picture thought I am sharing..
My stepmother took this picture of her horse, Sniper. I think the picture pretty much says it all, don't you? :o)

1 comment:

auntjen said...

Hey girl....I loved your SWD...I haven't even gotten to mine yet today..You are showing me up! Thinking of Christmas music already...wow...is it cold there!
Hugs
Jen