April 27, 2009

SWD #30

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (April 27, 2009)... It's 45 degrees, cloudy, grey..... I'm blissfully happy with weather like this, but it does tend to get snarls from everyone else in the world.

I am thinking... about what I WANT to do for the evening versus what I SHOULD do for the evening.

I am thankful for... a fairly simple, uncomplicated life.....compared to others, I really have nothing to complain about.

From the kitchen... I made manicotti over the weekend, and it was actually pretty good. Then last night I made my first-ever attempt at blanching and freezing fresh green beans. I LOVE vegetables.

I am wearing... black pants, black turtleneck, hot pink and black socks. :o)

I am creating... um... not creating at the moment.

I am hearing... someone down the hall is talking about a collapsed drain pipe underground and how they have to dig nine feet down to get to it. Doesn't sound pleasant.

Around the house... oh boy, do I have a mess to clean up. Must. Stay. Motivated.

One of my favourite things... my big comfy chair, my laptop, my blanket, my phone and my cat.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Um...... ?

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... Administrative Professionals Day was last week. Here are the flowers and cards I received. Very sweet. :o)

No comments: