April 20, 2009

SWD #29

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (April 20, 2009)...

Outside my window... It's really cool and rainy. A near perfect day, weather wise.

I am thinking... about the fact that I never really have anything interesting to say. And about my failures and weaknesses. There's this neverending list..... *sigh*

I am thankful for... my cat - he really does love me no matter what I do.

From the kitchen... I am addicted to breakfast taquitoes. It's really, really bad, and they're really, really bad for you.

I am wearing... my jammies. And a blanket. And a cat. In my lap, of course.

I am creating... way too many melancholy thoughts in my head.

I am hoping... to find my focus before I completely give up.

I am hearing... my cat is snoring and the television is blasting a commercial. WHY do they make them louder than the actual movie?? It's really counter productive - it just makes people push the mute button.

Around the house... Uh..... nothing new. So boring right now.

One of my favourite things... people who understand me. Unfortunately, there are very few of those kinds of people.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Um...... ?

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... my mom gave me this wolf thing for my birthday. It's made of crystal, I think, and it has the wolf lazered right in the center of it. When you set it on the little light pod, voila.... you have a coloured wolf. It's pretty cool.

No comments: