April 13, 2009

SWD #28

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (April 13, 2009)...

Outside my window... It's 45 degrees, cloudy and wonderful. I don't think I could ask for a more perfect day.

I am thinking... about how much I need to accomplish this week. I really MUST avoid sitting down when I get home this evening. I'm also thinking about what a dufus I am for leaving boiled eggs out overnight. Stupid. Oh, and I'm also thinking about my stepmother's father.... cancer. I HATE cancer.

I am thankful for... a great Easter weekend. It was nice.

From the kitchen... I will know more AFTER a trip to Walmart. Ahhhh...Walmart.

I am wearing... black pants and an army green turtleneck.

I am creating... a mental list....... MUST....NOT.....SIT..... DOWN......MUST.....KEEP.....WORKING.

I am hoping... that my will power to get things done will outweigh my desire to sit and relax.

I am hearing... mostly silence, but somewhere in the distance there is the faint sound of music. I think it's coming from upstairs.

Around the house... I have this crazy urge to throw everything away. A very dangerous urge for me, as I usually follow through......

One of my favourite things... asparagus casserole, made by Tammy. It's absolutely AMAZING.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Uh.............groceries....girls' night....cleaning....and whatever else comes my way.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... I am so proud of myself, as I grew this amaryllis all by my little self. It was a mere bulb when it came into my life, and it blossomed quite nicely into beautiful flowers.


2 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Great pics! I keep telling myself not to sit down...here I am sitting down.

Have a great day.

Julie

SuperAngel said...

Beautiful lilies! I LOVE flowers! :)
HUGS! and LOVES!
Manda
The Daily Planet