April 6, 2009

SWD #27


FOR TODAY (April 6, 2009)...

Outside my window... It's dark....finally. I was really hoping for snow, but it only gave a little. *sigh*

I am thinking... about some kids from church. I am at a loss. At what point do you stop trying?

I am thankful for... a place to live and a job. SO many people are out those two things.

From the kitchen... I think I might make ham salad. I experimented with it last week and it was really good.

I am wearing... pajamas. So comfortable.

I am creating... a plan.... I just can't talk about it.

I am hoping... that things start to go right within the teenagers.

I am hearing... the clock is ticking and the television is on.

Around the house... my cat is grateful.... his litterbox will finally be to his satisfaction again.

One of my favourite things... relaxing. Something that doesn't happen too often.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
I really don't know. A couple of meetings, a funeral and bulletins galore.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... some highlights from my birthday....





1 comment:

4ddintx said...

Happy (late) birthday!

I hope it was a great day and the start to a wonderful year.

Tab