January 26, 2009

SWD #17

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (January 26, 2009)...

Outside my window... Nothing special, really. It's 7 degrees, an average Minnesota day.

I am thinking... about getting my taxes done. I'm not one to procrastinate on them. Mostly because I need the money. :o)

I am thankful for... all the SuperChurch kids and youth helpers. They are so amazing, and I'm so privileged to be able to work with them.

From the kitchen... I've been into this new cereal lately. I think Kellogg's makes it - frosted chocolate shredded wheat bites. They're so small... just the right size for a bite. YUMMO.

I am wearing... Navy turtleneck, tan pants, argyle socks, straightened my hair. It's getting long.

I am creating... a schedule. Need one. Badly.

I am going... to water a crazy load of plants tonight. So many plants, so little time.

I am reading... up on how to get rid of a gnat infestation. Stupid gnats. My current method is only serving to gross me out. I've been spraying them with Windex, and now there are little gnat carcasses stuck all over the office windows. Ew.

I am hearing... the hum of the printer.

Around the house... I am really enjoying having a treadmill. It's so great to be able to just get on and walk/run. Good investment.

One of my favourite things... sleep. Oh, how I love it. Sleep is my favourite.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Walmart.
Plants.
Yeah. I dunno what else.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... I don't have ANY idea why I took this picture. It's my eye. It's green. Yep.

1 comment:

4ddintx said...

It's green, but it's not "I've been crying" green. I remember how vivid your eyes get after tears!
Tab