November 3, 2008

SWD #5

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (November 3, 2008)...

Outside My Window... Mother Nature is exacting her wrath on me as it is STILL going to be above 70 degrees again!! Oy.

I am thinking... about how I did not enjoy my bagel with tomato this morning.

I am thankful for... my mother. She has such an amazing heart.

From the kitchen... my best friend says she stole my rice-a-roni. I think she's crazy.

I am wearing... black pants, a black shirt, black earrings and awesome black boots (they have AWESOME shoe noise).

I am creating... a list of things I have to get done this week.

I am going... to try to get my mom's birthday present to her on time this year.

I am reading... no... I am not reading. I haven't had time to read in the last week!

I am hoping... to not burn my tongue on this cup of coffee that is tempting me.

I am hearing... construction noise outside, and the voice in my head that is telling me it is okay to take a break and not get buried.

Around the house... I should probably tidy up a bit. Not being home makes for stuff dumped wherever it lands!

One of my favorite things... getting up early the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping with Tammy and Kristin. Only three and a half more weeks!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Making contact with Words Players people, and getting all that stuff organized.
Um.... I don't know what else.... haven't written it all down yet!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... for the last six years, I have photographed my best friend's kids. This year, I'm doing a little experimenting with black and white, so here is one of the latest pictures of Caleb. He's such a handsome kid, and I love the contrast of his perfect skin with the black background.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your "Simple Woman's Daybook"...it's very interesting......and I STILL think you stole the rice-a-roni back. Nice looking kid in the picture. :)
Your NBF

Paula said...

Yum rice-a-roni....haven't had that in years