May 11, 2009

SWD #32


FOR TODAY (May 11, 2009)...

Outside my window... everything is turning green, and it's 69 degrees. I see that the pools are filled and nearly ready for use.

I am thinking... about how bad my throat hurts. Yikes.

I am thankful for... Ibuprofen.

From the kitchen... I am hungry, but do NOT feel good, so I don't think anything will be coming from the kitchen.

I am wearing... my pajamas. That's what you wear when you don't feel well. Comfort clothes.

I am creating... nothing. Creative lag....

I am hearing... the birds chirping outside, the television, and the cat breathing.

Around the house... I still haven't found my glasses. I have NO idea what happened to them. *sigh*

One of my favourite things... My cat. He's just so amazing.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
That depends on how the strep culture comes out.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... I am not a fan of warm weather, but still.... who can resist the beauty of pink trees??

2 comments:

SuperAngel said...

OOOH! I love those trees! :) BEAUTIFUL!
Love,
Amanda
The Daily Planet

A happy heart at home said...

Beautiful trees! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you'll be feeling better soon. I can sometimes hear one of our cats breathing, too. We enjoy our two former-animal-shelter cats. I hope you find your glasses.

~Susan