May 4, 2009

SWD #31

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (May 4, 2009)...

Outside my window... it's 72 degrees and sunny... not at all my kind of weather. I'm hot. I want to throw my shoes off and work barefooted.

I am thinking... about my friend who has an audition tonight. She's nervous. I don't think she knows how incredibly gifted she is.

I am thankful for... permission.... no explanation.... just permission.

From the kitchen... I forgot I'm supposed to make a dessert for this workshop I'm having tonight. Woopsy. Guess I'll be busy after work.

I am wearing... flowered palazzo pants, burgundy shirt, shoes.... which I'd rather not be wearing.

I am creating... a list of interview questions for potential new hires.

I am hearing... someone next to me is rustling papers and the air conditioner is running.

Around the house... I must locate my glasses. I think something in the house may have eaten them. I am quick to suspect the recliner, but it could have also been the bed.

One of my favourite things... wearing what I want. I don't like to have to dress up.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Couponing workshop.
Girls' night.
The rest is in the air.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... for my birthday, my best friend's kids pitched in and got me some sparkly Converse. This picture does NOT do them justice - the radiate colour everywhere. I LOVE them.

No comments: