February 16, 2009

SWD #20

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (February 16, 2009)...

Outside my window... 32 degrees and sunny. WAY too warm for February. I wish I had a magic button I could push to make it stay winter longer.

I am thinking... about how sometimes things happen that change us.... and sometimes we just don't have any control over it. It sounds stupid, but the fact that I'm human really frustrates me. I sometimes wish that I could stop myself from being a person with emotions.... then maybe things wouldn't hurt.

I am thankful for... a God who is patient.

From the kitchen... nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I am wearing... the same old clothes I always wear.

I am creating... multiple blog posts in my head. We'll see if they ever come out.

I am reading... not reading.

I am hearing... silence..... oh, I guess the clock is ticking.

Around the house... got things straightened up on Saturday thanks to the help of a friend. Stupid cold last week kept me down.

One of my favourite things... writing....connecting with people....

A few plans for the rest of the week:
I just really have no clue right now.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... this is what I feel like today. I guess I should feel guilty about it........ but I'm not into being fake. What you see is what you get.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

There are times when we all feel like that! It gets better!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!