February 10, 2009

SWD #19


http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (February 10, 2009)...

Outside my window... I'm seeing clouds and it looks like it's cool out, but it's actually 44 degrees. That does not make me happy. It's WAY too early to be this warm.

I am thinking... about how long it's been since I stayed home sick.

I am thankful for... the fact that I only have a cold, rather than an incurable disease.

From the kitchen... nothing tastes right. I am thirsty, but too sleepy to go to the refrigerator.

I am wearing... jammies, a robe and a cuddly blanket.

I am creating... a mess. It's amazing how messy a house gets when you're sick.

I am reading... manuals for new computer and programs.

I am hearing... the wind is really blowing outside, and the television is on.

Around the house... things might start cleaning themselves up if I don't get better soon.

One of my favourite things... taking a day to be lazy once in a while.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Sniff.
Sneeze.
Sleep.
Sneeze some more.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... I love funky socks. It's not like anyone really NEEDS to see my sock drawer, nevertheless, here it is. I couldn't fit all my socks in it, so there are about 35 pairs missing. Socks rock.

No comments: