June 29, 2009

SWD #36

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (June 29, 2009)...

Outside my window... it's 64 degrees. Cloudy. Cool. Finally.

I am thinking... about how hard it is when you try to do something nice and get burned. Especially when you put in effort behind the scenes. Whatever. Am also thinking about how I'm not in a very good mood today.

I am hoping... Grandpa Don doesn't suffer too much during his last days.....

I am thankful for... health.

From the kitchen... leftover enchiladas.

I am wearing... unexciting clothes.

I am creating... nothing.

I am hearing... the wind is blowing through the trees. I wish I could go lie down in the grass and just listen and feel.

Around the house... the house is clean. I guess I'll sit and enjoy it while it lasts.

One of my favourite things... people who "get it" when you need them to.... without judgment.... without condemnation.... they just get it. Those people are extremely hard to find.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
I guess I need to take this one minute at a time.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing... I walked into the nursery last week and discovered this doll. She was apparently very sick, and one of the toddlers took very good care of her. I hope that child never loses their ability to nurture.....

No comments: